The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed for consumption of media such as books and periodicals, movies, music, and games; and for general web and e-mail access. At about 700 grams, its size and weight are between most contemporary smartphones and laptop computers.
Apple has already sold more than 3 million of its iPad in the first 80 days after its April 2010 release, but there is still more demand out there, a new survey showed recently.
Since iPad has been attracting and affecting so many Apple fans, and the Internet connection (WiFi or 3G) will enable a iPad Keylogger app to upload the logs to web, similar to Aobo Mac Keylogger, an iPad keylogger for this expensive but awesome handy computer is what we concern about at present. There are many people consulting about iPad keylogger online but almost no luck. However, here is a piece of good news: a safe and clean iPad Keylogger Software by Aobo Software is on the way!
Here are the features of a Apple iPad Keylogger
- Record all the keystrokes on the iPad even the passwords you typed.
- The iPad Keylogger will record web visits for the popular browsers.
- You can see what’s going on through the screenshots of the iPad desktop
- Send the logs to your email account or web space so you can check it anywhere
- The iPad Keylogger will run in stealth and undetectable mode
- With the password protection feature, no one can change the Keylogger setting.
What would you like about the coming iPad Keylogger? Leave your creative ideas!
a WordPress rating system
Categories: Keylogger Reviews